5709 Westfield Avenue
Pennsauken, N.J. 08110

1515 Market Street, Suite 1200
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Video: Fighting for Workers’ Comp Reimbursement for Medicinal Marijuana

Have you suffered an injury while working? If yes, you’ll need to file a workers’ compensation claim. Depending on what is ailing you, a doctor may recommend pain management in the form of medicinal marijuana. If you’re looking for a workers’ compensation attorney in the South Jersey area, contact us at the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka.

Treating pain with marijuana will avoid the potential of having to use opioids, which can be addicting. To ensure that workers’ comp insurance companies reimburse you the maximum amount, call the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka, where we also serve as the automobile accident, premises liability, and nursing home abuse lawyers in the Greater Burlington County area.