5709 Westfield Ave,
Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110

1515 Market St Suite 1200-B
Philadelphia, PA 19110

You Slipped and Fell…What Now?

Slipping and falling is not fun – to put it lightly. Most people brush it off to avoid further embarrassment even if they are in pain.

But that’s the first, and all-too-common, mistake that slip-and-fall accident victims make. The longer you neglect an injury, the harder it is to get appropriate medical treatment, and the harder it is to build a case for a legal settlement.

We at the Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka, P.C., first-rate personal injury and car accident lawyers in Philadelphia, want to inform you what you must do if this happens to you.

Property owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for anyone who may step foot on the premises. Injuries often occur when they fail to take this responsibility seriously. This negligence results in a premises liability case. If you suffer an injury on someone’s property due to their failure, you must act quickly. Here’s what you need to do:

  • See A Doctor ASAP. You’ll need to see your doctor not only to regain your health but to prove the severity of the injury. For the most accurate report, you’ll want to do this as soon as possible. It’s easier for physicians to address and treat wounds right after they’ve occurred. By not wasting time, you’ll receive better medical treatment while improving your chances at a positive outcome for your case.
  • What Happens If You Delay? Insurance companies, as well as the opposition, will try to take advantage of you without a prompt medical report. The attorneys defending property owners will challenge the report’s legitimacy. It will be harder to prove that the occurrence was the cause of the injury.
  • Your Insurance Company Isn’t On Your Side. Claims against an insurance company or policy are often made during personal injury cases. The insurance companies’ claim adjusters aim to defer and lessen the compensation a claims or policyholder will obtain. Their goal is to save their employers money first, protect your rights second. You need lawyers who are adept at going up against these professional claims adjusters.

If you’ve recently suffered an injury, seek medical attention and then contact us. Our firm has experience representing all kinds of personal injury victims. If you need an attorney for NJ workers compensation, an automobile accident, a premises liability case, or any other occurrence in which another party was at fault, call us now at 856-283-0589. We want you to get the proper compensation and medical treatment without the hassle of dealing with insurance companies so you can return to living your life.

Contact Us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.